The KidScreen mesh is an exclusive heavy reinforced polyester material that gains its strength from its woven assembly.
This mesh is a cost effective option ideal for urban or coastal terrain conditions where high salt corrosion is evident comprising of a UV inhibitor to with stand the extreme temperatures without compromising the durability in strength over time.
Since 1st May 2013, there has been a requirement in the national construction code for the Protection of Openable windows for all new construction where windows are positioned 2 metres above the ground floor. These windows must be restricted or protected in a way to not permit a 125mm opening and resist a 250N outward force.
The KidScreen 316 stainless steel mesh is a premium unobtrusive option that allows greater visibility. This mesh has the same visual appearance as a standard flyscreen without compromising the strength and integrity. Suited for bushfire compliance where steel mesh is required or for a desired look through the window.
ALU-GRILLE 7mm Diamond Grille
ALSPEC offer a wide range of Window and Door Grille options that will improve the security of your home. ALU-GRILLE are perfectly suited to a wide range of window applications as well as both hinged and sliding doors.
Finding the right balance between appearance and performance is not always easy. ALSPEC's wide range of designs and proven quality ensure security requirements for any home can be met. All products are custom made to enhance the design of your home.
ALU-GRILLE have a 7mm strand thickness and meet the requirements of the Australian Security Door Standard AS5039. To obtain maximum benefit from ALU-GRILLE, all doors made incorporating these grilles should also be manufactured to comply with AS5039 and installed to comply with AS5040.
ALU-GRILLE Doors are available with the option of One Way Mesh, ideal if added privacy is required. One Way Mesh allows you to see out through your door at the same time as reducing the visibility into your house from the outside.
- ALU-GRILLE is made from special Tempered Aluminium for greater strength and increased peace of mind. When combined with quality framing and hardware, ALU-GRILLE offers good looking, low maintenance protection for your home.
- Various ALSPEC decorative grille designs are available, ideal for front entry doors. Available in hinged and sliding door widths.
- ALU-GRILLE for custom-made sliding doors provides optimum protection and smooth operation. Adjustment screws for rollers face inside the door out of an intruders reach.
- Half door panels add to protection from the weather, pets and intruders. Available in a range of pre-finished colours.
- Security doors made from quality ALU-GRILLE can be fitted with the extra feature of a 3 Point Safety Lock. Three interlocking security hinges deter even the most persistent intruder.
- ALSPEC One Way Mesh provides added security by limiting visibility from the outside whilst maintaining the view from the inside.
- ALSPEC has a range of mesh options to complement your ALU-GRILLE including Fibreglass, Aluminium, Pet Screen, Stainless Steel, ALU-SCREEN and ALU-SCREEN Plus.
Security Screening Systems
ALU-GARD Security Screening Systems. The All-Aluminium security screening solution for Australian conditions. ALU-GARD is a perforated aluminium sheet retained in an extruded aluminium frame.
ALU-GARD not only provides security, clarity of vision and strength, it is also corrosion resistant and looks great.
ALU-GARD utilises a strong (1.6mm thickness) aluminium sheet that is perforated and powder coated to exacting standards. The sheet is retained in a frame with our riveted aluminium wedge retention system. The resulting screen is strong, extremely resistant to corrosion and provides clarity of vision.
The resulting screen is strong, extremely resistant to corrosion and provides clarity of vision. ALU-GARD Design ALU-GARD not only provides security, clarity of vision and strength, it is also corrosion resistant and looks great.
Federation Style Doors
Front Entry Security Doors are often the first line of defense for the home owner. Many homes incorporate an ornate timber door as a feature of the front of the house.
In the past it has been difficult to offer a Federation Style cast panel door that rates as a true security door due to the open nature of the cast aluminium panels.
INVISI-GARD Federation Style Security Doors combine the proven strength and security of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh with decorative aluminium cast panels to create a door that looks great whilst providing excellent security.
Incorporating the unique patented EGP Retention System, INVISI-GARD Federation Style Security Doors can be ordered as hinged or sliding doors and can be made to cover glass side lights as well. 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is used in all INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Security Products and it is because of this Marine Grade Stainless Steel that INVISI-GARD out performs all other stainless steel security products when it comes to corrosion resistance.
Product strength and performance are key factors in deciding which security door to purchase. All INVISI-GARD Federation Style Security Doors have been tested to Australian Standards AS5039-2008 so you can be assured that when choosing INVISI-GARD, you are choosing the finest in Stainless Steel Security Products.